Saturday, April 22, 2006

Crazy week

This post is going to be fairly short, because I'm off to LIVERPOOL very shortly to see all the Beatles stuff and more. Yesterday was a slightly hectic video shoot, but we managed to get everything done that we needed to do, even if it did take 11 hours or so. I got to drive the streets of London for the first time, which was a little scary but I didn't have to drive much. I also had to relearn driving a stick shift with my left hand instead of my right.

The days before that were spent frantically trying to find shops that sell a particualr GPS navigation system for one contributor and trying to find another person who needed to buy a fridge as two people pulled out on Thursday because they couldn't make it at anytime on Friday. Somehow we managed to find a fridge person mid-day yesterday, and everything that needed to be shot was (I think).

Liverpool should be a good time, and a good trip out of the city. My phone isn't working at the moment because someone reported it lost or stolen (which is strange because I borrowed it from the internship director 3 months ago and didn't have any troubles before), so the best way to contact me in the next couple days is by e-mail.

I've got my post-UK-rest-of-Europe trip all planned out. I fly to Paris on the 29th, then take trains between Paris, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Prague before flying back to London on May 10, hopefully flying back to Chicago the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home