Friday, April 28, 2006

A Hard Day's Night

This week has been a little hectic at work so I haven't had time to be on the internet and give details on my trip to Liverpool. I'm in the process of writing it right now but it's kind of long so could take a few days to publish.

Today is my last day in London, and while it'll be sad to leave, I'm excited for my tour of Europe. I'm hoping to get off work early to meet with the newspaper crew in Hounslow, but it takes about an hour for me to get there from my other workplace.

Yesterday was our final haggle video shoot. I'm sort of glad it's over, as it was probably one of the most difficult things to arrange, but then again it was a good challenge and at the end of the day there's a feeling of elation over what we accomplished.

I'm glad I took this internship, even though I didn't do much in terms of editing or shooting video, just to get out and see what the TV business can be like. It's not as glamorous as people make it out to be, though we're a smaller independent production company usually producing things for daytime TV, and it can be quite stressful at times. But I never let that stress get to me as I did before, and although there can be big arguments sometimes, everyone realizes it's nothing personal and everyone is trying to do their job the best they can. I think one thing this experience may have given me is a thicker skin.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home